Front Flip Adds Mobile Feedback to the Customer Engagement Mix
Local shops, regional chains and national brands gain
actionable customer insights at the point of service
LEAWOOD, Kan., July 1, 2014 – Front Flip today introduced Mobile Feedback as the latest major enhancement to its Customer Engagement Platform. This solution allows clients to survey customers on their mobile phones, capture results privately and respond in real-time to strengthen brand loyalty.
Following a beta program with select local and national businesses in the first half of 2014, Front Flip is launching its full Mobile Feedback capability to clients nationwide. Results from the beta program include:
- 26% response rate for a major KFC franchise group that uses Front Flip to survey customers on new menu items
- 42% response rate for a Beef ‘O’ Brady’s franchisee that uses Front Flip for customer satisfaction surveys
- 31% response rate for Parisi Artisan Coffee, a local business that collects feedback on their guest experience through the Front Flip app
“The feedback we receive through Front Flip helps us make little improvements every day,” says Brendan Houlehan, marketing & events coordinator for Parisi Artisan Coffee in Kansas City. “When guests praise our baristas, I can take a quick screenshot of that message and send it to them. And if a customer has a complaint, we can respond to correct those issues and improve our customer experience. Front Flip is a very personal way to interact with our guests.”
Feedback extends Front Flip’s platform for loyalty rewards, targeted marketing and social engagement. The Feedback solution is:
- Private. Businesses can ask their customers for candid opinions without placing their public image at risk. All responses are captured in a password-protected web portal.
- Immediate. Customers complete Front Flip surveys on their phones, directly at the point of service. Individual and aggregate results are available to the business in real-time.
- Actionable. Merchants can reach out to customers through the Front Flip app to thank them for positive responses and remediate any issues.
Read the Parisi Artisan Coffee case study for more details on Feedback as part of a total Customer Engagement program.
Feedback is included in the annual subscription for Front Flip clients. For more information, visit www.frontflip.com/feedback.
About Front Flip
Front Flip combines loyalty rewards, targeted marketing, private feedback and social engagement in one simple mobile platform. Participating businesses in the US and beyond include local merchants, digital agencies and franchisees for such concepts as KFC, Buffalo Wild Wings, A&W, Papa Murphy’s and many others. Front Flip is a powerful tool for increasing visit frequency and enhancing the customer experience. For more information, visit www.frontflip.com.
Media Contact: Sarah Nord / 816-721-4589 / firstname.lastname@example.org